Saturday, May 11, 2013

all the small things

Studying. 
That's what I should be doing. Instead I've been doing everything else that is humanly possible. But instead of moaning on about tests and stress (just read my procrastination post from January for that!) I'm going to show you a few snaps of some of the little things I've been loving in life.


#1 The Carrie Diaries. I started watching it online last week and it's safe to say I'm pretty addicted. It's like the ideal TV show for teenage girls. And the style! It's perfect. For those of you who may not know it's the prequel to Sex And The City. 

#2 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. Cookie Dough is probably one of my favourite foods ever - well snack anyway. It's so bad for you but it tastes so good - not fair! My family loves when I use this cookie mix - it's delicious (and so simple to use!) I swear they taste like Subway cookies. 

#3 Primark Pillow. I was in Primark with my mama a few weeks ago and just as I was about to go pay for shoes I caught sight of this pretty fox pillow. I've wanted an Owl pillow for ages (and still do) but the fox was only £4 and it's pretty cute, no?

#4 Taylor Swift Journey To Fearless DVD. I watched this online last year but my mum bought me the actual DVD a few months back. I'm a mahoosive Taylor fan so this is just perfect to me! It's not just her concert, there is so much behind the scenes and interviews and basically her story to how she became famous. It's amazing and I've watched it way to much. 

Sometimes you just gotta think about all the tiny things that make you smile and appreciate them! 

Loving you lots,
Niamh

22 comments:

  1. The fox pillow is adorable! What a bargain :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know I was so happy when I saw it!

      Delete
  2. TAYLOR SWIFT WOOO! I love the Carrie Diaries too! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know ") They're both amazing!

      Delete
  3. The fox pillow is gorgeous! Love your blog - new follower! xo
    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blospot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I love your blog <3

      Delete
  4. oooh I need to watch that Taylor Swift dvd! I had no idea she had a concert movie :) xxx

    www.andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's the best concert movie ever (maybe I'm just slightly biased..!)

      Delete
  5. Your bed is adorable! I love all the pillows! Love these kinds of posts.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. Definitely sums up my lazy Saturday!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I absolutely love it! Please keep posting ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million and I won't, I'm just taking a bit of a break cause I should be studying. I'll be back in a few weeks (or sooner...)

      Delete
  8. I love your blog so much its absolutely amazing! hope my blog turns out as good as yours one day

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bedding and the fox cushion! I've been seeing it pop up on a few blogs lately, it's super cute :D

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah that's the annoying thing about Primark - pretty much everyone shops there.

      Delete
  10. would you like to do a button swap? I saw yours on Dainty Sprinkles, so yeah.

    {love your blog BTW, I've been reading it since the era of floralfriendship:P}

    XXX
    Alannah
    Neonandfeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! Yes of course I'd love too (hopefully I'll make a better button soon I just have no time at the minute!) Anyway I have your button (:

      Delete
  11. Niamh your blog is the cutest:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness you have no idea how much I freaked out when I saw journey to fearless! I LOVE Taylor Swift! I'm a Swiftie :).. So yeah I freaked out and I love journey to fearless so much! So I'm like really new to blogging.. Like I posted my first thing yesterday new and I'd love if you could take a look at my blog? http://fantasypegicorn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...